If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs immediate help, call 000 or head to the emergency department. SPEAK UP! Stay ChatTY does not provide counselling services.
If you or someone you know needs support with their mental health, there are many in-person, telephone and online counselling services available.
- Relationships Australia Tasmania
- headspace Hobart, Devonport, Launceston (ages 12 – 25)
- Make an appointment with your GP, who can refer to you a mental health specialist
- Lifeline Australia– 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline– 1800 551 800
- MensLine Australia – 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service– 1300 659 467
- beyondblue– 1300 224 636