Mental Health First Aid
Cancellations and refunds
- Stay ChatTY will provide a full refund if course registration is cancelled up to two weeks prior to the scheduled course date
- Stay ChatTY will provide a 50% refund if course registration is cancelled within two weeks of the scheduled course date
- Stay ChatTY will not provide a refund if course registration is cancelled within one week of scheduled course date
- Mental Health First Aid courses have a minimum quantity requirement of 6 people to go ahead. Should a course not have the required numbers we have the right to cancel the course. If Stay ChatTY cancels the course due to low numbers or trainer unavailability, we will work with you to reschedule the course. If a reschedule is not possible, we will provide a full refund.
Records, privacy and photos
- Stay ChatTY will retain participant email address and names for the purposes of registration and participant communication. Data will be stored in line with Relationships Australia Tasmania’s Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, which can be accessed at https://tas.relationships.org.au/about-us/our-commitment-to-clients/
- Stay ChatTY may take photos at the course for the purposes of promotion. If you do not want your photo taken, please advise Stay ChatTY via email prior to the course, or advise the trainer on the course date.
- Mental Health First Aid will retain participant email address and names for the purposes of issuing a Mental Health First Aid Accreditation Certificate